Our client is a US SAAS company that offers security solutions for your data.
- Provides thought leadership around market trends and competing solutions.
- Understands the process and rigor required to develop outcome-based and use case-based messaging and content that aligns to our corporate messaging, by solution, by industry and by persona.
- Brings excellent leadership and teamship to the company, interfaces effectively with Product, Engineering, Sales and Marketing
- Is the expert on target personas and segments, how customers buy and users adopt our products, and the value they derive from them.
- Understands the power of community in an open source environment
- Has experience in developing messaging for multiple audiences, including IT Decision-makers, that can be adapted across various channels, social, web, events, etc.
- Defines end-to-end go-to-market plans with measurable KPIs against key goals; reporting on key initiatives at the company level.
- Clearly articulates Our client’s position and differentiation vs similar offerings. Be the expert on competitive capabilities.
- Leads our solutions and product strategy for community, events, and analyst relations
- Create, curate, and present compelling content and demos for consumption on the web, in press releases, executive briefings, blogs and sales enablement
- Represents the company at various speaking engagements, conferences, and press interviews.
- Leads a growing, senior Our client PMM team including hiring and development of talent.
You have/You are:
- Well-respected leader who has built, scaled and lead global teams consisting of 30-40 people within a Product Marketing and Technical Marketing function
- Experience leading outbound product initiatives focused on enterprise customers with complex requirements.
- Experience leading product marketing collaborating with other functions across marketing, sales, and partner organizations.
- Creative energy, courage to throw out the playbook, and out of the box thinking, someone who is a visionary and can help contribute to the company’s roadmap.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Experienced public speaker.
- Technically savvy with regards to our products, solutions, industries we play in or capable of learning very quickly
- Comfortable working in a very cross functional role with a highly distributed team