Healthcare Tech Firm
Reporting to the CEO, the SVP of Marketing will lead a team that will define, drive and implement a cohesive Corporate Marketing Strategy to position as the leading global authority in programmatic healthcare technology.
The successful candidate will be a practical, hands-on marketer who has demonstrated creativity and innovation and who has a track record of driving quantitative business results.
They will have significant experience developing strategic, forward-looking B2B marketing initiatives for health-tech companies.
• Oversee all marketing including branding, public relations, advertising, thought leadership creation and distribution, event marketing, collateral generation and associated sales enablement assets, website and other marketing assets.
• Continue to build/refine the company’s brand name and awareness in the market and strengthen the positioning with key clients
• Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates existing and new products/services.
• Set go-to-market strategies and manage the resources necessary to achieve sales and marketing objectives.
• Communicate the cohesive value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop sales tools that support the selling process.
• Develop a holistic approach to marketing and sales cohesion within Our group (demand generation program(s)). Work with Sales on opportunity creation targets and deliver leads per agreed goals.
• Define programs that allow our executive team to deliver thought leadership with peers and influential buyer segments.
• Collaborate with People Team on externally facing candidate value proposition, messaging and deliverables ensuring consistent alignment across brand vision and client communications.
• Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs.
• Act as a spokesperson for the company with press and at industry events.
What You’ll Need To Be Successful
• Demonstrated experience directly relatable to the responsibilities listed above.
• A minimum of six years experience in the digital new media industry, the majority in the digital health tech vertical, 15+ years total marketing experience.
• Understanding of ad tech and/or B2B SaaS areas preferred.
• Experience developing integrated marketing plans detailing strategy and tactics and providing data driven rationale for all recommendations
• Multi-disciplinary experience across all marketing verticals: branding, lead gen, PR, social. thought leadership etc.
• Experience leading and developing a team (hands-on) of marketing professionals
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
The ability to articulate a vision and strategy in a way that inspires and motivates a team and inspires them to achieve business goals