Our client is a global Financial Services group.
The Senior Director, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning is a core member of the leadership team, reporting to the Executive Director, new Unit. This is a newly formed, highly visible team that is key to Analytics’ team long-term growth strategy that will lead our efforts to better understand and adapt to an environment characterized by widespread, technology-driven change. The NEW GROUP is charged with supporting innovation within our existing LOBs, developing opportunities in the “whitespace”, enhancing our innovation process and understanding customers’ technology preferences.
As such, the Senior Director, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning will lead the development of our machine learning capabilities to create visionary products that enhance the customer experience. The role provides the opportunity to be at the forefront of the ML initiative and will be responsible for leveraging data-sets to develop a machine learning strategy that can be rolled out across the firm. You’ll join a small team that will have a big impact on how we do business.
- Set the vision for the function and the roadmap to execute effectively, including reporting and communication for how information is disseminated and acted upon. Gain senior leadership alignment and ensure this is communicated and understood within the group.
- Provide guidance to other groups throughout Analytics on best practices and advanced techniques.
- Lead/manage the Artificial Intelligence innovation portfolio and pipeline. Understand the customer and business needs in order to recommend solutions where a data/machine learning approach may be optimal
- Design and build machine learning systems that solve difficult problems involving big data/information retrieval/recommendation systems
- Identify and recommend required data sets
- Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
- Consistently scan the market/competitors, lead client engagements to understand challenges that they are trying to address, and meet with external partners to bring new ideas and technologies to Analytics.
- Represent the company as a technical expert on artificial intelligence and present research findings to audiences internally and externally. Demonstrate thought leadership as it relates to data science, and actively seek ways to build “data expertise” reputation externally (white papers, speaking panels, etc.)
- Create a collaborative and effective working relationship with functional leaders to understand business challenges and prioritize solutions that will enable the success of these functions
Apply for this Position – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email your contact information and Resume