Our Client, a top US Insurance firm is looking for a Lead UX designer with CRM experience. Location: JERSEY CITY
Looking for a talented UX Designer to help maintain their suite of digital tools and direct the design of new features and enhancements. This person should have a passion for usability, an eye for visual consistency, and a knack for reducing the complex to the bare essentials.
• Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
• Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Act as the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective.
• Act as “go to” with in-depth knowledge of user interface best practices and standards. Use research-related services, theories and methods to support your recommendations.
• Take the initiative in providing input and feedback in both departmental discussions and on issues relating to other departments.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in design or design-related discipline (industrial design, user-centered design, visual design, design strategy, design management, human factors, psychology, human-computer interaction, etc.)
• Minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience
• Must have significant experience in UX design, with a strong understanding of UI principles and how to leverage them to successfully deliver on expectations.
• Experience in tools such as Sketch, Balsamiq, OmniGraffle, Axure, Principle & Invision for creating wireframes, site maps, flow diagrams & interactive prototypes.
• Working knowledge of Sketch or Photoshop to design high resolution mockups is preferred.
• Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce CRM a plus.
• Needs to anticipate needs of multiple personas of platform users and proactively review existing platform elements, how they deliver against user needs, and make recommendations on how to improve them.