Our client located in NYC is designs and services premium places to work, meet, and host inspiring events. Through strategic partnerships with prominent commercial landlords, they operate a network of hospitality-driven locations in Class A office buildings across major U.S. cities, with plans to expand globally.
Salesforce a must. As a Lead Product Manager at our group, you will be responsible for designing, building, and scaling digital products across the organization. You’ll be the quarterback for defining and building our internal tools that our business relies on. You’ll work on a broad range of business initiatives and objectives by leveraging a wide set of technologies and tools. Our developers, product managers and stakeholders work in an agile process to efficiently deliver high value solutions to our customers.
• Interested in creating great process, an engine with many parts that runs flawlessly.
• Someone who enjoys working with a team of inspired, interesting and super-smart engineers and designers.
• Excited to contribute in a rapidly growing and successful company.
• You know how to have fun while you work.
• Interested in joining a dynamic, creative, and innovative tech organization at the ground level
• Is a self-starter with a “can do” attitude
• You take ownership of products and projects and drive them to completion.
What You’ll do
• Initiate and maintain relationships within Our group to understand the business needs and translate findings to an actionable roadmap
• Clearly communicate business challenges and proposed solutions to internal teams and stakeholders; articulate how the solutions address our needs and challenges
• Own the feature backlog for the software components, prioritized by working with internal and external customers & stakeholders to understand their needs
• Strategize, set goals and direction for the product and communicate via product roadmap
• Lead workshops with the operations/sales teams to explain the business value of a set of features and drive consensus around how we should solve business problems
• Be ready to address any business questions the teams have about the planned features
• Prepare and deliver compelling and informative demonstrations to share what we have built to stakeholders and elicit feedback
• Work closely with our technology team leads to ensure effective execution of plans and roadmaps
• Innovate. We constantly improve our core products and turn a prescient eye to the industry.
• Identify and implement process improvements; clearly illustrate the process improvements in easy to understand flowcharts.
We are looking for someone who has:
• Experience in iterative Agile development methodologies, Scrum preferably
• Familiarity with Salesforce and back end systems
• The ability to work with highly technical teams and effectively pass information on required features that lead to successful implementation
• The ability to work with non-technical teams in a consultative capacity to quickly learn new concepts and provide software solutions using effective verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills
• The ability to gather requirements from stakeholders and clearly articulate the vision for each product release
• The ability to anticipate, identify and ensure resolution of possible technical and business implications of each release
• Enjoys working within a team environment
• Has a fun personality and the desire to be a part of the next big thing