Our client is a performance management and consumer marketing company.
They’re looking for a dynamic B2B Marketing Director and master storyteller to take corporate marketing and sales enablement to the next level in the fast-paced marketplace we serve.
The Director, Global Marketing will play a highly visible and influential role, building out sales enablement concepts and collateral to empower commercial teams to communicate our value story to prospects and clients around the world.
• Lead content strategy, content development, project management and production support for RFP responses.
• Develop and integrate “win” strategies, themes, and value propositions into all aspects of proposal creation.
• Meet proposal deadlines through project management by establishing priorities, timelines, creating and managing content, and directing production with freelance creatives.
• Optimize the RFP response and proposal content and process, and drive implementation of best practices to package, scale and syndicate across regions and lines of business.
• Stay on top of new and cutting-edge sales enablement technology and tools to adopt for incremental impact.
• Lead and support collaboration with internal departments, such as Brand, Creative, Communications, and Product Marketing, to ensure compelling, well-articulated proposals, creative, updated and relevant marketing materials and integrated messaging.
• 5+ years’ experience in CPG/FMCG B2B writing and marketing
• BS/BA degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business or related field
• Strategic thinker with the inclination to ask questions, take a step back and tell a simple value driven story
• Confident communicator with exceptional writing, editing, proofreading, and layout skills
• Excellent planning and project management skills. Keen attention to detail.
• Relationship building skills with the ability to interface with seniors and experts across the organization
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage internal stakeholders
• Proficient in MS Office Suite applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Adobe InDesign
• Experience in a global role and / or ability to work virtually with global teams preferred
Apply for this Position – email@example.com
Please email your contact information and Resume