Our client is a luxury-retail-fashion brand with a global presence.
Director Digital Operations-New York Office.
As a Director of Digital Operations, you will lead a team of Digital Project Managers and partner with the VP on strategic projects. Working cross functionally on the development, implementation and delivery of existing and new Digital Initiatives including; Campaigns, Ecommerce, Social, Paid Media, Email, Localization, AR, Subscriptions and more. This role will require an understanding of the current luxury retail industry, technology system landscapes, project management processes, agile delivery methodologies and experience in delivering projects on time, within budget while managing interdependencies and ongoing updates.
• Lead Digital Programs/Projects working across Marketing, Creative, Product, UI/UX and Development partners to deliver high quality digital solutions
• Manage a team of Project Managers at the Program and Project level in support of the development of digital campaigns across channels that drive brand experience, creative expression, and business results
• Work cross functionally on large tech initiatives in a fast-paced retail environment, projects will include mobile, digital, social and store technologies
• Partner with the VP on team load balancing, strategic and new initiatives.
• Lead and Drive first launch projects of net new initiatives coming from the Innovation, Social and Business teams
• Partnering with Directors to integrate new initiatives into their Streams to productionalize
• Work closely with employees, contractors and vendor teams holding them accountable for delivery by clearly developing and communicating plans with interdependencies and deliver against the diverse portfolio
• Work with partners to develop and drive technology solutions including features and functionality improvements for our customers.
• Partner cross functionality to build on business case development
• Deliver programs for Desktop, Social, Email, Apps and Mobile Web experiences
• Work with Creative, Innovation, Solution Architects, Technology Delivery Managers, Technology Delivery Executives, Vendors and Developers, Studio and Advertising.
• Develop status reports, timelines, control project scope and economics, approve changes, manage and resolves issues, risks, and conflicts across all projects in your team.
• Serve as a single point of contact and the escalation point between cross functional teams and for your team
• Demonstrate our Ralph Lauren values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative
• Partner with marketing teams to develop clear briefs outlining business requirements and full user experience
• Navigate creative approvals with senior management, marketing partners and creative leads
• Be a final sign off for your program project to validate all business requirements are being met and all functionality works, prior to approving for releases
• 8 years of digital project management experience in a digital ecommerce environment
• Experience within the fashion industry or Advertising Agency is a plus
• Experience in a fast-paced environment, able to manage multiple accounts and priorities across multiple channels
• Excellent leadership and communication skills, 5+ years of proven management skills
• Strategic thinker, able to translate business objectives into 360 project plan
• Knowledge of Salesforce, Commerce and Supply Chain technical landscape is a benefit.
• Customer oriented, diplomatic, and able to deftly balance business, creative and tech perspectives
• Creative, innovative thinker with a solution-oriented approach and ability to identify opportunities and efficiencies
• Collaborative, motivated, and energetic with ability to motivate teams to produce quality work on time and within budget
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project management software; ability to learn additional systems quickly